SCHEDULING COORDINATOR & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Are you an exceptional communicator who likes talking to people on the phone?
- Are you task-oriented, organized, and enjoy data entry?
- Would you enjoy being the assistant to the leader of the organization?
- Are you tech-savvy and have experience with Social Media platforms?
- Would you like to work independently in an office setting?
- Are you a motivated individual who also likes getting paid bonuses for hitting goals?
- Do you want to join a small team of people who are passionate about remodeling homes and taking care of their clients?
ABOUT KVN CONSTRUCTION
KVN is a local family-owned Siding & Roofing Company. We believe that taking care of people and always doing the right thing is the key to growing an amazing business.
KVN was founded in 2001 by Oleg, who immigrated here in 1990 as a refugee from the former Soviet Union. He learned English from scratch and built KVN from the ground up, with his son Kirill. Today our small company is growing, we currently have 7 employees, 12 subcontractors and complete approximately 130 projects a year.
Because of this, we are looking for an amazing Scheduling Coordinator and Office Administrator who will help Schedule Sales Appointments for our Exterior Consultants while keeping our office organized, assisting the General Manager, and helping upkeep our online presence.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have experience answering phones and setting appointments
- You will take the initiative to quickly follow up with incoming leads and contact future potential leads
- You are self-motivated and enjoy limited oversight while doing your job
- You have experience as an office assistant
- You are very detail-oriented, and organized and have experience with data entry
- You are tech and social-media-savvy
- You have exceptional written and verbal skills
- You can commute to the office in SE Portland, OR
- Available to work in the office Mon - Fri from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE…
- Answering phones and getting back to incoming leads to set appointments for the sales team
- Following up with clients and contacting potential leads
- Assisting the General Manager to help execute assigned tasks
- Tracking leads and appointments in Excel and company CRM systems
- Posting on company social media accounts and online platforms
- Assisting with website updates and SEO
- Calling clients and asking for reviews and referrals
- Keeping the office organized and clean
- Ordering office supplies
- Collecting and filing paperwork for new company hires (employees and sub-contractors)
- Be part of a team that delivers an amazing contractor experience
- Create positive community impact by helping transform the exterior of hundreds of local homes and buildings
- Work in an easygoing office setting with limited oversight
- Complementary coffee bar
- Paid holidays and paid birthday
- Great pay with bonus package that rewards you for your results
If this sounds like you, use the application form below and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team!
We will contact candidates who are selected for an interview.