The state of Oregon is infamously known for its bad weather conditions. Dry and windy conditions can bring elevated fire weather conditions across the central High Plains. At the same time, the elevations of the Pacific Northwest bring in showers, and the Cascades and Rockies receive snowfall.
A mixing pot of weather conditions encloses Portland, and all of it can spell disaster for your home’s siding.
It’s only fitting that you’d want to choose the right siding repair company in Portland for your home exterior. It will make a difference to your home in all future weather conditions.
Here, we break down the benefits of hiring a James Hardie siding contractor in Portland, OR.
James Hardie Siding for Long-Lasting Results
Your home is one of your biggest investments and asset. When your home needs a little makeover, it’s better to think in the long term.
While there are numerous house siding options in the market, James Hardie is the #1 choice for homeowners across the country, specializing in high-end fiber cement siding. There’s a reason why it has been used on over 8 million homes to date.
To ensure that homeowners get the best results from their siding installation, James Hardie provides siding contractors with professional training and certification based on several criteria, including:
- Commitment to excellence
- Excellent credentials
- Superb ratings
Benefits of Getting Siding Installed by a James Hardie Preferred Contractor
Once the siding is installed by an elite preferred Portland siding contractor, you will be able to reap the benefits of:
- Fire-Resistant: Hardie Board is non-combustible, which means it won’t catch fire like wood and won’t melt like vinyl when exposed to heat and flames.
- Pest Resistant: Termites, carpenter ants, mice, woodpeckers, and other pests that eat wood and stone find fiber cement inedible and unpleasant.
- Durability: James Hardie is known for its durability, lasting for decades. It comes with a 30-year warranty and can last even longer if properly fitted and maintained.
- Eco-friendly: Fiber cement is eco-friendly because it is a man-made substance that is robust and long-lasting. It’s also safe to use. As a result, it lasts much longer than other products and contributes less to landfills over time.
- Attractiveness: Fiber cement’s ability to simulate the appearance of high-end materials like wood, stone, and brick may give it a lot of curb appeal. Enjoy a gorgeous home that complements your architectural style and personal preferences.
- Valuable: James Hardie has a high resale value because of its beauty, durability, and long-term performance, offering you an excellent return on your investment.
- Customizability: Homeowners can design just about any look they want from a full range of siding types, trims, and product collections. Fancy something smooth and polished or board and batten; you can have it all. The ColorPlus™ technology infuses long-lasting color that is true and does not fade over time.
- Warranty Protection: Hardie Board and Hardie Trim have a 30-year non-prorated warranty, while the ColorPlus baked-in colors come with a 15-year warranty. These warranties are only guaranteed if the siding is put on correctly in the first place.
Receive All the Benefits of Your James Hardie Warranty
James Hardie fiber-cement is undoubtedly one of the most superior siding materials available in the home remodeling business.
If you pick James Hardie siding, make sure you also hire a Portland siding contractor that knows how to execute the work correctly so that your guarantee is protected.
Don’t miss out on these by trying to cut corners and save a quick buck now. Contact your Portland siding company to help you out!