- Are you an exceptional communicator that loves talking to people on the phone?
- Are you a motivated individual who also likes getting paid bonuses for hitting goals?
- Would you like to work independently in an office setting?
- Are you task oriented, organized, and enjoy data entry?
- Do you want to join a small team of people who are passionate about transforming homes and taking care of their clients?
ABOUT KVN CONSTRUCTION
KVN is a local family-owned Siding & Roofing Company. We believe that taking care of people and always doing the right thing is the key to growing an amazing business.
KVN was founded in 2001 by Oleg, who immigrated here in 1990 as a refugee from the former Soviet Union. He learned English from scratch and built KVN from ground up, with his son Kirill. Today our small company is growing, we currently have 7 employees, 10 sub contractors and complete approximately 100 projects a year.
Because of this, we are looking for an Amazing Sales Coordinator who will help Schedule Sales Appointments for our Exterior Consultants while keeping our office organized.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have experience answering phones and setting appointments
- You will take initiative to quickly follow up with incoming leads and contact future potential leads
- You are self-motivated and enjoy limited oversight while doing your job
- You are detail-oriented, organized and have experience with data entry
- You are computer and social media savvy
- You have exceptional written and verbal skills (bonus points if you’re bilingual – Russian & English)
- You can commute to the office in SE Portland, OR
- Available to work Mon – Fri from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE…
- Answering phones and getting back to incoming leads to set appointments for the sales team
- Following up with clients and contacting potential leads
- Tracking leads and appointments in Excel and company CRM
- Posting on company social media accounts
- Capturing data into Excel and company CRM
- Keeping the office organized and clean
- Ordering office supplies
- Collecting and filing paperwork for new company hires (employees and sub-contractors)
- Be part of a team that delivers an amazing contractor experience
- Create positive community impact by helping transform the exterior of hundreds of local homes and buildings
- Work in an easygoing office setting with limited oversight
- Complementary coffee bar
- Paid holidays and paid birthday
- A great base salary with bonus package that rewards you for your results
If this sounds like you, use the application form below and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team!
We will contact candidates who are selected for an interview.